Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ryan and Win about town!

After spending the day signing our lease, moving in, and unpacking all of our stuff, it's now time to see some sights and search for some of that chowdah! It's just a quick hop on the T and we're on our way downtown.


Nothing really convinces people that you're a tourist more than taking a picture of yourselves riding the subway. A new pinnacle of lameness!

Getting around downtown Boston is tricky at best. The roads don't go straight and neither do the drivers. Luckily we had a handy dandy tourist map to lead the way.


This is Quincy Market. Imagine Pike Place Market in Seattle, but indoors...and different.


At last - chowda! It truly was delicious.

















Win tackles a bread bowl as big as her head. I'm trying to blend in with the Ivy League crowd, but I don't think that's working out so well. Maybe I need a tennis racket in my hand...


This is the only food court I've seen where you can get a whole lobster. I think we might save that for our next adventure.

Well after that mammoth bread bowl we've decided to head back to our new place.

Stay tuned for more.

No comments: